Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast-moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Exness is rapidly growing, with a team of 1000+ employees represented by more than 70 nationalities.
Exness fosters a culture of self-improvement, offering support to build on expertise and progress within the company. Our key values are ethics and integrity, along with a smart, scientific approach to trading.
This position will assist the External Communications team by enabling efficient workflow and liaising with task stakeholders, thus allowing the team to focus on their tasks and perform to the best of their abilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project schedules, briefs, resources and information;
- Monitoring project progress and deadlines and handle any issues that arise;
- Acting as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants;
- Managing the operational workflow of the External Communications department, acting as the first point of contact for stakeholders from across the company;
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports;
- Preparation of weekly & monthly reports for the top management for External Communication team (such as operational KPIs etc);
We are looking for someone that has:
- Relevant experience of not less than 3 years;
- Knowledge of Jira: project creation, custom fields, reports, workflows etc;
- Understanding of the processes for content creation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines and prioritise under pressure;
- Ability to multitask;
- Proactive attitude;
- Knowledge of Google spreadsheets;
- Creative agency background will be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast paced and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.