Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
Our company showed tremendous growth during the last few years, delivering great business results as well as sustainable focus on innovations and ethical behaviour. The business growth was supported with extensive headcount growth in Cyprus, South Asia, Latin America & other emerging markets. Having huge plans for the future, we are now looking for a new member in our global Banking Relationships team - Banking Executive.
You will be responsible for providing operational support for Exness's network of banking relationships and working very closely with the other team members of a newly established Banking Relations team.
What you will do:
- Providing operational support for Exness network of banking relationships;
- Interaction with banks on issues related to the scope of banking services provided including cash management and investment products, payments and FX transactions execution, accounts opening and closure, bank cards issuing and online banking;
- Opening accounts with banks worldwide, collecting and submitting necessary documentation in accordance with banks’ requirements;
- Conducting regular reviews, maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files;
- Monitoring banking institutions in regards to their rating, reputation, licensing, financial position, scope of services, fees and other parameters;
- Preparation of analytical, statistical and financial reports.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar position preferably in Forex companies or commercial banks or corporate services providers;
- Understanding of bank products and services, good knowledge of KYC, AML/CFT requirements;
- Understanding of Forex industry specifics and multi-currency environment;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Banking and Finance preferred;
- Fluent English is a must, Russian language considered as an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload;
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and establish a high level of credibility across functional lines of business and organizational levels.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.