Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services industry, is looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join our team to be based in Labuan, Malaysia. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and dynamic working environment with opportunity to work on challenging tasks as well as with a team of highly motivated and professional individuals.
- Primary responsibility will centre around the preparation and submission of assigned regulatory financial reporting particularly required by the Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA).
- Full set account preparation covering AP, AR, consolidation and reporting.
- Daily Capital Adequacy monitoring and internal reporting.
- Responsible for the production of monthly consolidated Statutory & Management Accounts with Variance Analysis and Explanations by working closely with the Finance Lead in Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible for production of Department Budgets & Department Forecasts in consultation with the Department Heads in Exness Labuan.
- Undertake project management responsibilities and assist in projects of the Group as required.
- Responsible for the delivery of other ad-hoc projects that will contribute to the business efficiency and profitability.
- 3-5 years of work experience in related industries in the discipline of accounting & finance.
i) Qualification in Accountancy such as ACCA / CIMA / CPA / ICAEW is preferred or
ii) Completed Degree in Accountancy & Finance with on-going progress in the professional qualification in ACCA / CIMA / CPA / ICAEW
- Knowledge in Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) reporting as well as brief understanding of Labuan Financial Services & Securities Act 2010.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting tools would be an advantage
- Fluent in English language particularly in written and spoken.
- Willing to be based in Labuan office on a permanent basis with occasional traveling to Kuala Lumpur office.