During the last few years, Exness grew from 300 employees to 1100+ professionals globally and continues its own expansion. Our management standards are higher than average in the CFD/Fintech industry (as to the fact that the industry is very young itself). The cultural aspect should be taken into consideration as well: Exness culture may be washed out by many new external managers due to the nature of organisational psychology. Inconsistent development practices internally will lead to inconsistent management behaviour and degrade management standards.
In order to improve our management capabilities we need to focus on all the elements of this focus:
🟡 together with the TA team to improve hiring based on leadership capabilities
🟡 focus on better integration for our managers, if we hire not from the industry, and establish strong and clear internal management school to address the needs.
The primary purpose of this role is to cover the priorities above and support building Exness management culture based on the employee’s leadership capabilities and promotion of professional management behaviour. You will have access to the best learning tools and formals, collaborating with global business schools and training providers to create best-in-class programs for education of our young and senior managers.
Together we will be building the framework of leadership development for a fast growing private business, where the outcomes will depend only on your our capabilities and creativities.
We Want you to:
- Define and launch the leadership development framework for the global population based on Exness culture principles and leadership behaviour.
- Define roadmap to drive leadership development standards and implement them globally with the focus on the promotion of continuous learning culture & honest feedback.
- Develop and deliver complex educational programs for management for different target audiences: newly hired managers, promoted managers, middle managers, senior management team.
- Launch leadership assessment practice based on case studies employing modern approaches in learning and adults learning theories.
- Contribute into People related priorities where leadership development focus should be adsorbed and used: hiring, on-boarding & induction, learning and regular assessments.
- Lead and execute the leadership development communication plan focused on promotion of leadership activities and events, i.e. workshops, case studies, open talks and others.
- Be a spokesperson in all the internal and external events related to Exness culture and HR brand.
What you need to Succeed!
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree, additional education (especially in the learning area) is a must.
- Previous work with best-in-class business schools (INSEAD, Harvard, Yale, Stanford) as a customer for corporate programs or employees of the school.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in leadership education area with the focus on executive education programs, with own managerial experience leading the teams.
- Deep knowledge in educational theories, coaching & mentoring practices, adults learning.
- Outstanding personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in English verbal and written communications skills.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change and agile, while able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong planning and execution focus, able to lead & drive effective change management for the initiatives across the organization.
- High level of integrity and honesty, EQ and maturity.
We offer you:
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings, Language classes and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.