Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1200+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
We are looking for an Incident Manager 🌟 who will be fully responsible for our Incident Management Team (IMT).
The purpose of the function is to oversee related activities during and after active incidents, executing documentation, plans, and audits during the preparation phase. The position will involve hosting technical bridges to troubleshoot complex issues and escalating to various teams as necessary, ensuring minimal impact on all downstream users and rapid restoration of normal operations.
What you will be doing:
Business as Usual (BAU):
- Annually leading the update, reviews and signs off on the Incident Management Plan (IMP) and the members of the Incident Management Team (IMT),
- Promoting the Incident Management culture across all Exness departments and employees,
- Creating audit templates to validate that the people, documentation, and processes will function as anticipated during an incident,
- Participating in IMT training and audit exercises four times a year,
- Ensuring that all Incident Management corrective actions are corrected and closed,
- Creating and distributing any required reporting for Incident Management,
- Maintaining the Incident Management confluence page.
During an Incident:
- Initiating the initial assessment of the situation to trigger the IMT,
- Bringing together all the appropriate technical and operational managers (business owners) when an incident occurs, in order to analyse and respond to the incident as quickly as possible,
- Delegating tasks when an IMT role is not represented or an additional resource is needed based on the situation,
- Reviewing and approving expenses and actions related to plan activation or gets support from the COO as needed,
- Leading the IMT until the incident is completely closed (inclusive of RCA and required remediation activity).
After an Incident:
- Leading the After Incident Review (AIR) to pull in feedback and areas for improvement,
- Nominating action owners to address the gaps or risks reported,
- Ensuring that actions from AIR learning are progressing until closure,
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree,
- At least ten year's experience working in an Incident management role (preferably within Financial / IT industry),
- The best knowledge of how incident management should be managed within their organisation, as well as an understanding of the recovery strategies and the state of preparedness,
- Cultural champion for Incident management, relentless in the pursuit of reducing the number and impact of incidents across the enterprise,
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to facilitate conversations with large groups of remote people,
- Remain calm under pressure while managing multiple demands and changing priorities,
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to collaborate with team members,
- Excellent documentation skills inclusive of logging activities and incidents,
- Strong problem solving and time management skills.
We offer you:
- An outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely + a competitive salary based on your expectations, skillset and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for you and applicable to family members;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse, parking near the office or a bus permit;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- The best view to the sea from our own roof bar and a flexibility to book your desk within several office locations;
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.
We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them feel good and to be successful in the company! Apply Today ⏳
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.