Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
One of the Exness main booming functions is Finance. We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented tax expert who will report directly to the Head of Tax for our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
This is a Tax Specialist role in the finance team of Exness in Cyprus. Exness continues its expansion into new markets and is also going through a restructuring so we need to expand our tax team. This position is a hands-on role, providing tax technical support to the finance and legal teams.
What you will do:
- Overviewing the compliance status of our companies and monitoring the relationships with third party service providers as well as handling indirect tax reporting and tax accounting processes including indirect tax return preparation, review, submission, initiating payments, carry out and/or review indirect tax account reconciliations
- Providing general tax advice and support in relation to Exness's intercompany and third party transactions and working with the finance team and other support functions to make sure the approved transactions are correctly implemented
- Assist in the handling of tax audits
- Developing in-depth tax knowledge for countries we operate in and identify, drive, and achieve compliance process improvements and/or implement changes in legislation into the day to day compliance processes
- Building a transparent process flow and supporting descriptions that makes our processes accessible for internal stakeholders and help audit process.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to apply tax knowledge to financial services transactions
- English language is a must; Being fluent in any European language is an advantage.
- Being comfortable with SAP is an advantage
- Strong team working, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to analyse problems and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to proactively engage and build relationships with other departments
- 3-5 Years of Tax experience at a consulting company or a multinational company or ideally both
- Financial services industry experience would be useful
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
- Tax qualification is an advantage
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.