About the job
We are looking for Internal Communication Partner who will join our amazing team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and will work within our Internal Communication team regionally to lead and manage the official communication flows and provide clear messages to the employees about the company’s strategy, culture, values and spirit. You will be interfacing directly with senior leaders and have the opportunity to promote departments’ activities, achievements and goals.
You will be responsible for
- Communication support for departments' initiatives within the framework of strategic priorities covering Exness Malaysia office.
- Creating a wide variety of content for communication channels, covering events in the company and outside such as in photos, videos, text formats. We welcome knowledge of graphic and music editors, editing software, digital and anything that will help make communications as effective and vivid as possible to make it interesting and relatable to the internal audience.
- Generating ideas aimed at increasing employee engagement, awareness and satisfaction and carrying out activities aimed at improving the interaction of employees when working remotely.
- Concept development and implementation of a plan of regular business events for departments’ employees. Owning, moderating and advising on best practices for large online meetings, town halls, open talks, etc.
- Consulting employees of departments on communication issues, assisting them in preparing presentations, scripts, messages, speeches. Coordinating employee’s communication flow within internal communications instruments.
- Supporting a corporate culture that promotes the growth of professional skills and the realisation of the potential of employees through by generating and searching for newsworthy topics within the company.
To be successful in this position you would ideally need to have
- 5 years and above of work experience within communication spheres (either in Internal or External and in editorial or news-writing background)
- Experience in copywriting and editing texts on different topics and for different target audiences
- High articulation in written and spoken communication as well as strong creativity in crafting and delivering presentation
- Strong command in English language is a must and any additional languages such as Mandarin, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish or French would be ideal but not compulsory.
- Self-driven personality with high energy and cheerful disposition is a must as we like to work hard and play hard at the same time.
What is in it for you
- Outstanding remuneration package with unique performance bonus structure.
- World-class corporate benefits such as health insurance, dental & optic annual allowance, fitness allowance, meal allowance and flexible hybrid working mode from home and office.
- Extensive exposure to learning opportunity on the job itself and progressive career opportunities internally.
- Amazing, fun and supportive team members cutting across geographical location and multicultural organisation.