Our company was founded in 2008 and specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are Fin-tech company. In the past few years we have developed at an impressive rate, and is recognized today as top-5 largest brokers in the world.
Today we are rapidly growing: 1000+ employees by more than 70 nationalities. Exness was honored at the 13th IN Business Awards with the Best Workplace / Employer award! The reason for the nomination is our incredible leadership team, which drives and constitutes the company culture and ensures that employees, their wellbeing and that of their families are at the core of this business. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product.
We are looking forward to adding 🚀Linux Server Engineer in the Core Infrastructure team, who will be managing Linux hosts and infrastructure software on Linux.
What you will do
- Manage virtual and hardware Linux servers (RedHat/CentOS, Ubuntu) in on-premise and cloud infrastructures in a 24x7 environment ensuring scalability, reliability and security requirements.
- Support open-source software on Linux (Docker engine, DNS, LDAP, SSO, e-mail, security, monitoring and other).
- Manage web site publication infrastructure (load balancers, cloud providers, CDN, WAF).
- Implement automation as much as possible developing in Ansible and HashiCorp Terraform.
- Be an expert in Linux servers and infrastructure software helping other teams troubleshoot performance and stability issues, participate in developing infrastructure solutions ensuring reliability and scalability.
We want you to have
Technical / Hard Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5 years+ of experience with Linux OS (both RedHat- and Debian-based) and open-source software (Docker, HAProxy, Nginx, Bind9, Postfix, FreeIPA etc)
- Strong hands-on experience in developing Ansible scripts
- Experience with the web site technologies (load balancers, CDN, WAF, CloudFlare, SSL certificate management)
- Experience with IaaS cloud providers (AWS, GoogleCloud, AliCloud)
- Experience with monitoring and logging systems: Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Telegraf, InfluxDB, Graylog
- Understanding of high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) technologies
Nice to Have:
- Experience in developing HashiCorp Terraform scripts
- Experience with Keycloak SSO, HashiCorp products: Consul, Vault
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Be ready to keep learning new technologies
- Be a team player ready to support, teach and learn from other team members
- Be detail-oriented and passionate about your job
- Be a critical thinker, look for issues and suggest solutions in our own and adjacent areas
- Spoken and written English – intermediate level
- Spoken and written Russian – fluent level (native speaker)
We offer you
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings, Language classes and our very own Exness library ;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
See more about our atmosphere here 🚀
We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them feel good and to be successful in the company! Apply Today ⏳
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.