Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1200+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
Aligned with such hyper growth our People development department continuously leads new HR initiatives, as one of keys for achieving long-term business ambitions and fulfilling the strategy. We are now looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner in Technology to contribute tremendously to the efficiency of this department.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive all human resource activities for the assigned department(s);
- Drive the alignment and execution of the human strategies and plans the process to find, develop, retain employees and enhance their contribution to the business strategy and needs;
- Provide consultancy, assistance and follow-up on corporate HR policies, processes and practice;
- Support day-to-day HR issues arising in the departments, including ad-hoc employment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee retention and others;
- Incorporate business priorities into the HR agenda and drive human resources and organizational targets and critical metrics;
- Follow up and ensure corrective actions are taken to achieve results;
- You must understand the business, gain and maintain credibility within the organization, and be a thought partner to help find creative solutions to our needs;
- Continuously support employee engagement and promote the Exness culture and ways of working;
Our requirements are...
- 5+ years working in HR, minimum 2 years of work as HR Manager / HR Business Partner in an IT company or Technology driven environment;
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle;
- High levels of leadership skills and be heavily involved in conversations with management regarding the business’s future, missions, goals and overall strategy;
- An ability to translate complex business issues into HR implications, analyze data and provide consultancy when needed;
- Great critical thinking skills and solution-articulation skills (Capable of handling sensitive situations with professionalism and proper composure);
- Ability to interact effectively with internal clients and outside vendors;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Spoken and written English language;
- Russian language - native speaker;
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.