Exness, a leading fintech company, multi-asset broker is looking to DevOps/Release Engineer that will join our strong and always growing team in a key position. The ideal candidate can work with teammates and troubleshoot problems, identify solutions, and assess situations in real-time.
What you will do:
- Be in charge of CI / CD processes across several development teams, organize end-to-end DevOps processes;
- Work closely with SRE department, Security and Platform teams;
- Automate deployment of test and integration environments;
- Develop infrastructure solutions for organizing container virtualization platforms;
- Implement application monitoring processes, log-ins, health-checks.
Our technology stack:
- Development: Python, Go, Node.js
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, EKS), bare-metal solutions
- Containerization: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- VCS/CICD: Gitlab, Gitlab CI
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in development and administration of IT systems 3 years+;
- Experience in Python or Golang;
- Experience with containerization solutions and any container orchestration system (ideally hands-on experience with Kubernetes);
- Expertise with build automation and continuous delivery tools
- Good understanding of Quality Control and test automation in agile-based continuous integration environments
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate conversational level.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud solution; (S3,EC2,EKS,ECR,RDS,ElastiCache,CloudWatch,CloudFormation);
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Gitlab-CI;
- SQL knowledge and understanding how modern RDBMS are working, especially PostgreSQL;
- Passion for software optimization;
- Basic understanding of data replication;
- Knowledge not only about how to deploy a service (Redis / PostgreSQL /MongoDB) but also how to use it.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time