To provide HR advice and support to the assigned departments and assist the Head of HR in all facets of Human Resource Management.
- The focal point of HR for employees and Managers in the respective Department.
- Responsible for all aspects of an employee’s lifecycle.
- Execute HR processes, initiatives and ensure compliance/adherence to HR Policies.
- Work closely with Head Of HR to identify the critical business/organisational needs, challenges and people trends.
- Partner & collaborate with the business HODs to identify and align HR strategies to business needs.
- Manage employee’s onboarding and ensure HR knowledge management is cascaded to all employees periodically.
- Facilitates performance management, employee development, assist in compensation reviews, and HR Operations matters
- Be the voice of the employees to HR and the face of HR to the employees, ensuring successful HR programs, initiatives and processes.
- Anticipate, address & resolves HR issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, and solutions when needed.
- Manage disciplinary issues, and any other employees issues and advice Managers on the next steps to take.
Role Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Attitude, Qualification & Experience)
- Minimum academic qualification: Degree in HR Management / Business Management/ or equivalent
- Minimum experience 7 years as an HR Generalist, with 3 solid years in HR Operations
- Experienced in HR business partnering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a service mindset
- Proficient in English, verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change and agile
- Able to work in a team and individually when need be
- Excellent facilitation skills to run workshops/focus groups as and when necessary.
- Able to drive effective change management for HR initiatives across the organisation
- Strong execution focus, combined with the ability to multi-task, with attention to details, and result-oriented
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across borders and internal matrix.
Able to see the bigger picture, with service-oriented mind and being agile, focusing on the HR needs of employees and stakeholders respectively.