*** This is only for local people in Seychelles***
Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1200+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team and based in Seychelles.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and dynamic working environment with opportunity to work on challenging tasks as well as with a team of highly motivated and performing individuals.
What you will do:
- Primary responsibility will center around the preparation and submission of assigned regulatory financial reporting particularly required by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
- Daily accounting entries.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and accounts held with payment solution providers.
- Participation in the production of monthly consolidated Statutory & Management Accounts with Variance Analysis and Explanations by working closely with, and for, the Finance Lead.
- Responsible for the delivery of other ad-hoc projects that will contribute to the business efficiency and profitability.
What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Qualification in accounting. ACCA / CIMA / CPA / ICAEW (fulfilled or partial) would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Seychelles Financial Services Authority reporting would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English language particularly in written and spoken.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and able to prioritise and establish deliverable timelines without harming the quality of work and quality of work life.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results and ultimately able to act as advisor to the business when needed to suggest out-of-the-box solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to bring humor to the team would be ideal.
- Ambitious and never ending learning desire.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.