Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are rapidly expanding, now within the top 5 globally and offering an ability to trade with more than 120 financial instruments.
Our key values that underpin our ideology are:
Ethics & integrity: This is a simple, but powerful idea that underpins and drives everything we do. It is the belief that, through fair pricing & execution practices, clients, partners and Exness could all be successful.
Smart scientific approach: In order to support our fair pricing and execution practices, we have created our own scientific and algorithmic-led product development approach.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Copywriter duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, proofreading and formulating content strategies with senior writers, among other tasks. The successful candidate will be located in our Limassol office and report directly to Team Lead of Digital Production.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating copy for digital assets including, but not limited to: landing pages, banners, ads (Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc.);
- Updating existing assets as needed;
- Editing and proofreading your own content and that of other copywriters;
- Ensuring changes to our products and services are reflected in our existing and new content;
- Harnessing the knowledge and expertise of internal team members (e.g. product developers and salespeople) to learn about product features;
- Liaising with designers as needed;
- Ensuring that content meets the brief and follows our in-house style and brand guides;
- Collaborating with the team to come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind;
We are looking for someone that has:
- Relevant university degree and experience in corporate environment or agency;
- Strong, creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet strict deadlines;
- Copywriting/ content writing and proofreading experience;
- English as a first language or a high level of fluency. Any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Willingness to learn;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player quality;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding office view.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.