Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast-moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 71 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-driven product).
One of the Exness main functions is our Business Intelligence department in ☀️ Cyprus, where we are on a mission to find the best talents out there and are looking forward to adding 🚀Data Analyst Team Lead to the following domains: Trading, Payments, Digital, User Journey, Business Development, KPI Management.
Why this role is important to us:
The Business Intelligence department operates in a matrix teams model where individuals from different BI functions come together to facilitate the development of one of the company’s business functions using BI solutions, instruments, and support.
What you will do (as a technical lead):
- Lead a team of data professionals to deliver high-quality data analysis solutions
- Construct experiments and check hypotheses based on data
- Translate data analysis and data insights into visuals for non-technical audiences
- Strive to increase the frequency and accuracy of data for all requests
- Evaluate and implement the technologies, tools used within the team
- Ensure that features are accurately estimated and delivered as planned
- Ensure that all data analysis solutions developed within the team satisfy the business requirements as specified
- Spends part of the time to independently solve problems that correspond to professional skills
As a line manager:
- Lead team members in the creation of high-quality data solutions within agreed deadlines according to the Exness policies and procedures, including hiring, development, performance review and feedback to the team members (together with Line manager, L&D manager and HRBP)
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members (together with Line manager, L&D manager and HRBP)
- Participate in team goals setting and individual goal setting if needed
- Inspire and motivate team members by his/her own example
- Is aware about each member of the team, their strengths, weaknesses and effectiveness, whilst translating each of their behaviours into clear tasks and objectives to improve their individual performance.
What you need to succeed:
- Good understanding of mathematical statistics and probability theory (correlations, effects, anomaly detection)
- Experience in creating dashboards and/or reports using SQL
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, etc)
- Experience in Python to the extent of delivering the same analysis you could do in SQL and a BI tool
- Understanding of best practices in data modelling
- Very strong SQL optimisation and profiling skills
- Deep understanding of how analytical databases work
- Solid experience in software engineering, particularly using Python
- Strong affinity for following standards and best practices
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, a company fitness center for employees and their spouses;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result-oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them feel good and to be successful in the company! 🌱
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.