Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
We are opening a great opportunity to join our People Development team in Cyprus, as an L&D Administrator.
You will be in charge of the full cycle of processing requests for external online training, contacting the vendor, accompanying the learners from the moment of request until the completion of training, as well as preparing general L&D reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain training and development databases (training calendar, list of providers);
- Provide administrative support for training and development activities (processing training requests, preparing events, working with vendors, payment of bills, collecting feedback from participants);
- Prepare documents required for contraction with the vendor;
- Interact with accounting and procurement on the issue of payments;
- Organize offline in-house trainings or business trips to participate in offline trainings or conferences;
- Collect feedback from training participants;
- Prepare reports on L&D function and basic LMS administration (data import, events creation, enrolments).
You can if you have:
- Work experience as an administrator;
- Good knowledge of task trackers (Jira);
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Google Office), particularly Excel (Sheets) and Word(Docs);
- Understanding of basic finance (payments, document flow);
- Fluent English and good Russian.
As an advantage:
- Experience in LMS administration;
- Knowledge of major European and Russian training vendors.
We offer you:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings, Language classes and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.