Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
The Exness Legal Department continues to expand and we are now looking for a Corporate Administrator to join the Corporate Division of the Legal Department to be based in our offices in Limassol. We are looking for someone who is commercially oriented and eager to learn and understand our business and the services Exness provides. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of the Exness group of companies (registered in various jurisdictions).
Location: Limassol, Cyprus.
You'll be responsible for:
- Incorporation, maintenance and changes to particulars of Group companies in jurisdictions worldwide;
- Liaising with external lawyers, agents and service providers for the administration of Group companies;
- Managing statutory documents;
- Preparation, review and revision of corporate documentation, including minutes, resolutions, powers of attorneys etc.;
- Provision of KYC, translation / legal verification of documents;
- Maintenance of company registers and files;
- Coordination with other departments and preparation of reports;
- Compliance with statutory requirements of various jurisdictions;
- Arranging board meetings for Group companies and ensuring Group directors are sufficiently informed of corporate matters;
- Other ad-hoc request as requested from time to time;
We are looking for someone that has:
- Holder of a university degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration of companies in a law firm or administrative services provider;
- Strong project and process management skills;
- A thorough approach to work and attention to detail;
- A commercial mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Greek, Russian will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in the financial services industry will be considered as advantage;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.