During the last few years, Exness grew from 300 employees to 1300+ professionals globally and continues its expansion always based on our key values that underpin our ideology:
Ethics & integrity: This is a simple, but powerful idea that underpins and drives everything we do. It is the belief that, through fair pricing & execution practices, clients, partners and Exness could all be successful.
Smart scientific approach: In order to support our fair pricing and execution practices, we have created our own scientific and algorithmic-led product development approach.
We are currently looking for a full-time AML Officer who will join our Group’s Compliance team in Limassol, Cyprus. The AML Officer shall be supporting the compliance efforts of the Group and reporting directly to the Senior Compliance Officer.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective implementation of Know your Client (KYC) procedures;
- Reviewing if KYC Records are complete and perform AML screening checks on clients;
- Performing Enhanced Due Diligence to High Risk Clients;
- Ongoing monitoring of clients and transactions for the purposes of identifying suspicious accounts and behaviour;
- Monitoring of client verification/onboarding systems, processes and procedures;
- Anti money laundering policies and procedures controlling, in line with the regulatory requirements;
- Carrying out periodic AML/compliance audits, identify weaknesses and suggest corrective actions;
- Implementing the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Ensuring on-going compliance and collaborate with relevant parties to meet reporting obligations e.g. CRS Reporting;
- Maintaining up to date compliance records (e.g. documents, logs, correspondence, reports, etc.);
- Performing any other assigned compliance-related tasks, including admin duties;
We are looking for someone that has:
- University degree;
- 2+ years experience within the CFDs/Forex industry working in a similar role - ideally in general compliance/AML;
- Relevant professional certification is a plus (Compliance/AML Certifications;)
- Excellent communication (verbal and non verbal), business acumen, organisational, presentation and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English language (verbal & written), any additional language may be considered a plus;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work on own initiative, independently, prioritise workload and pay attention to details;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.