Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1200+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Payment Team in Limassol, Cyprus. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and challenging working environment. This job is available to applicants who are considering working in full-time mode.
You will report directly to the Head of Payments Product.
What you will do:
- Analyze payments product data and processes, define problems and possible solutions, identify interconnections. Make recommendations for process / performance improvements from KPIs & Business Objectives point of view;
- Analyzing and monitoring key product indicators, searching for anomalies and growth points;
- Researching the market and competitors;
- Creating and managing dashboards, getting insights from the data;
- Collaborate with multiple teams both inside and outside of the organization to collect, review and analyze payments data;
- Actively participate in the product / feature delivery lifecycle, prepare necessary documentation for the delivery teams;
What you need to succeed:
- Data analysis experience, knowledge of statistics;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deliver short & structured analysis outcomes in the form of reports, presentations, dashboards;
- Written and spoken English, fluent Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Challenging tasks, an opportunity for career and professional growth
- Work on constantly evolving projects in an Agile environment
- Opportunity to influence internal product development
- An outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely + a competitive salary based on your expectations, skillset and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for you and applicable to family members;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse, parking near the office or a bus permit;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- The best view to the sea from our own roof bar and a flexibility to book your desk within several office locations;
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.