Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1200+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
We are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist who will be mainly responsible for creating & maintaining content on Exness social media channels in alignment with company branding standards and vision. As our next Social Media Specialist, you will take a data-driven yet creative approach to develop strategy, curate content and hit KPIs on our current social media channels. This role also includes researching new social opportunities to embark on and grow the company's presence online.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
What you'll do:
- Build and execute Social Media strategy through competitor research, determination of the platform, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Create consistent content, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns;
- Initiate, create, and manage social media campaigns;
- Collaborate with other departments (customer support, sales etc) to manage reputation and coordinate actions;
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner;
- Use analytical tools such as Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance;
- Monitor the social media activity of an employer's competitors and analyze the best practices;
- Manage online reviews and reputation building on forums and rating websites;
- Manage paid campaigns on variety of channels.
You can, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and/or social media;
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Fluency in English.
Why should you choose Exness?
Because we really care about people and can offer:
- Safe environment where you can constantly grow and the team of high professionals and simply very good people;
- Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the your expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family (for relocation);
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- We support your relocation and do our best to help you to be successful in the company;
- And finally we have the best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.