We are a company of science-driven financial engineers who passionately aim at creating the most efficient markets in the electronic trading industry. Our mission is to provide traders worldwide with the best possible trade outcomes through algorithmic driven “better-than-market” pricing & execution.
At Exness the “Growth Hiring” team is a successful & dynamic group of people that pushed us to tremendous success since the very foundation. Over the past year, we’ve hired another 400+ people and our growth continues. We're looking to add another champion to our team, someone with an ability to influence and lead other team members, be a collaborator, and understand our stakeholder’s needs, ultimately being the innovator that our business requires. As a true Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for finding and attracting the best talents all over the world and connecting them with our company. Recruiting plays one of the most strategic roles for us!
Essentially, talented people help our company to reach success, implement new projects and initiatives, customize our processes, and optimize our workflows and that's why we believe that it's always important to find, attract and recruit the best professionals as soon as possible! Wanna be a part of it?
You can, if you have:
- At least 4+ years of successful experience in Recruitment, TA, executive search, and closing senior, unique and complex roles;
- Experience with headhunting globally;
- Advanced sourcing skills and ability to mentor others on how to find the best candidate out there;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative, and relationship management;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, Russian will be an advantage;
- Proactive and can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond what’s expected;
You will mainly focus on:
- Handle recruiting and talent sourcing process for roles in Finance, Trading, Legal, Marketing + Digital Acquisition, HR-related or People Development roles, etc.
- Source passive candidates via various channels (Xray, LinkedIn sourcing, Social Media sourcing, Databases etc);
- Lead strategic recruiting activities and talent acquisition projects (e.g ATS implementation, social media initiatives, etc) processes, and programs to fulfill business needs and organizational priorities;
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle for each vacancy; including initial assessments, interviews, offers;
- Collaborate with team members, HR, and hiring managers to conduct complex offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process;
- Actively participate in hiring process improvement and guide others in implementing the best procedures in order to achieve an amazing candidate experience!
- Supporting other People team processes as the role requires
Why Exness? Because we really care about our employees and give:
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill training, Language classes, and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on-site and online, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse, and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient, and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.