Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1200+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)
One of Exness continuous growing functions is that of Brand and Communications. We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented Product Communications Manager for our office in Limassol. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of External Communications within the PR & External Communications Department and the aim is to establish the communication strategy for Exness products and drive visibility and impact across the products' lifecycle.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and executing a comprehensive communications strategy for Exness products, in-line with the company's global external communication strategy, while considering ad-hoc and centralised product related communications;
- Translating Exness's overall brand, ideology, and vision across multiple channels;
- Creating content materials, including PR, blog posts, fact sheets, executive briefing materials, opinion pieces and related campaign assets;
- Leading cross-team projects to successfully complete marketing initiatives for product management teams;
- Collaborating with the Digital team to leverage social media channels to amplify campaigns and support core media relations activities and engage customers;
- Building a strategy in incident communication and a process for efficient and consistent ad-hoc incident related communication;
We’re looking for someone that has:
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or related field;
- Proven PR/ Communications experience of 3+ years; product content/ UX writing experience will be considered an advantage;
- Solid understanding of the FinTech Industry;
- Strong understanding of technical data, product and R&D language and experience working with tech product teams;
- Expertise in product management or product operations;
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills - ability to establish credibility and strong working relationships quickly across senior stakeholders from different functions;
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language is a must. Fluency (written and verbal) in the Russian language will be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.